Monday, November 27, 2006

reduce happiness to the simplest form

As I sat looking across the stretch of sea separating the mall and sentosa, my mind was busy admiring the illuminated shore opposite, fingers busy setting up the tripod to the correct angle and happily triggering.

But the next day, what sent me to a state of ecstacy the night before had vaporised..I felt horrible and upset.
Many such bouts of extreme happiness and moodiness had came and left.

It suddenly gripped me that perhaps I wasn't happy afterall. yup.. I used the word "gripped" coz it's really scary. I had lived my weeks thinking I had moved on and believing I was happy. My friends run the risk of finding out that it wasn't the real me they're seeing.
Everyone asked if I'm excited about my jap trip.. I had to actually pause and think for 3 seconds before squeezing out "..okay lor". never thought that defining happiness was one of my weakness.
mochi says: but for now...I want to scream!! everyone... run!!

No comments: