Wednesday, November 01, 2006

いらしゃいませい!!

Yup. Welcome to my new blog! officially declared open 1/11/06.

Wanted to scrape the idea of blogging totally actually until I realised that blogging has became an addiction.. omg! heh.

Found it impossible to blog anymore on my old site. I've been secretly browsing the archives of my own posts (yup yup..I can't help it ok....) and that's super hazardous to my health I realised. So.... -_-

I've been craving for mochis recently ..those with red bean paste fillings.. so that becomes my inspiration for the name of my new blog.! yeah. I love azuki mochis!!

Site still under construction though and I'm still looking for a nicer template. I chose this one coz the bubbles, I thought, resembles the shape of mochis..err... but the truth is that I totally hate it. haha.

mochi says: When faced with the worst choices, choose the best out of the worst...........duh.

No comments: