Sunday, November 19, 2006

Step up

caught the movie "step up" over the weekend with lehlio buddy. it was surprisingly good entertainment despite the bad reviews. very funny show and of coz not to mention there's hot Channing Tatum to gush about. ^_^ Jenna Dewan was good too.. half the time I was in awe at how good she looked in those nice stylo dance costumes.

Another plus thing on saturday was that I got to drink my Ultimate Hazelnut Frap in TCC! love it..ate potato wedges with cheese dip.. i was complaining to lehlio buddy how the swimming I did in the morning had just gone down the drain.. canal.. long kang.

talking about swimming. yes. not used to sleeping much nowadays so ended up fetching my mum to work at 7am..and went swimming at 8am. omg! amazing feat natsuri san. concluded that saturday morning is lousy for swimming..no matter how early (well, I thought I was early enough to avoid the crowd) packed with pyjamas-fied kiddos. urgh.

splurge of the week. again!! i gotta stop. a dress for my school's annual dinner. not very ex but it's spendthrift enough for a person preparing to go for a trip. I can't help it. can someone help me? been psychoing myself that I can wear the dress for chinese new year as well. so i'm NOT going to buy any new clothes for CNY.

you better not natsuri san. blog is proof of your promise.

my sunday is slowly being devoured..... jikan o tomete kudasai.

mochi says: realised that one of my side tooth got a little chipped off. could be the stone-hard choc I tried to bite into at eve's wedding. why me?! I don't even like the choc. I look even more like dracula now. but sharon san said it's not obvious. but still. a part of me is gone. and I don't even know where it went to. maybe I ate it. Maybe it was swept away by the waitresses. doko.

No comments: