Tuesday, November 14, 2006

dreaming of GST 7%

~* bought refill for my ZA foundation and it comes in this pretty compact case set. comes with a matching flora (yummy..my fave) pouch too! s.w.e.e.t. click!*~

back to the topic, haiz. looks like shopping will burn a bigger hole in our pockets soon. increasing GST is to help the poor?! lame chop lor..

so now everyone, get ready to buy whatever you have been wanting to buy since Jan! especially those bigger items... shop before GST rockets!

count me out. coz i shop too regularly to be affected by this change. wahhah. watashi ni okane agete kudasai... ($_$)

Been having real nightmares recently. dreamt of Miss "C" (my school's admin staff in charge of assigning relief teaching duties) who came up to me and dumped me a whole ton of reliefing to do.Ended up with no breaks in between class at all.. horrorz. I'm her "fave" relief teacher I think...dunno why always, itsumo, dio relief. quite tiring.

true enough. the next day i had 1 whole day of reliefing. nan de! so xie2.

then, dreamt of someone who was close to me trying to hurt me.. i was running away but he caught up soon after and I could only keep shouting 'no....'... but no one could hear. can't remember exactly what though. but it was so real that i had to pinch myself to check.


mochi says: .. It's said that dreams are often the opposite of what would take place....
honto ni? !

No comments: