Thursday, November 09, 2006

amended vanity affair~

p/s: i amended the html too so that you can see the larger pic when you click on it..wow! been learning some basic html from my colleague.. so must showcase abit.
forgot to add the back view of my hair..heh. so this is the correct one.. i'm a perfectionist! especially in this kind of nitty gritty unimportant( important for watashi ne..) details..

I enjoyed a day of stardom today entertaining all my pupils' comments about my hair..okie.not much of comments.. mostly were stuff like "zhou laoshi! you cut your hair ah?" errr..duh. isn't it obvious?? just nodded and smiled awkwardly..

can't understand why they can't say more constructive stuff like.. "your new hairstyle is very nice leh!" it would make it easier for me to respond right... like i'd say," thank you! see you later!"

well...I'll forgive and forget since they're just primary kids.haha.

males and females really see beauty differently. all the female teachers said my haircut was nice.. only 1 very frank male colleague told me that my long hair looks nicer. this is another comment which I don't really welcome also coz it's awkward for me to respond to that..urghh.. no EQ! haha. I dunno about the rest of the other male teachers la.. dunno them well also so they better not say anything..ahem. that's high EQ.

finally finished up my "when rules turn loose". cried the whole of the last episode when the father died. finished up the last box of tissue in the house. okie. don't think anyone is very interested. fine.

will be going evelyn's wedding alone coz someone by the name of sharon san fly me aeroplane to go to her ah ma's birthday dinner!!! hrmph. hate it when I told her 3 weeks in advance and she totally chuck this piece of info right out of her brain into the dustbin. she's my 2nd hope coz the original person eve invited is not eligible liao =( ... and then..she has to fly me aeroplane!

don't like sitting alone at wedding dinners.. ~Lonely...I'm so lonely..I have nobody.. To call my own.. ~

eve had arranged for me to sit with engkiong. eve's friend but got to know him through ktv sessions with eve. he's super pro nihon go. and i can expect a wonderful evening trying to think of how to answer him in jap. he's great in jap but he's... crazy!

mochi says: "Even if you do not do unto others, others would also do unto you."

No comments: