Saturday, November 04, 2006

11.27pm.dinnerless. hungry.lazy.blogging to forget my hunger.

yup..as per sharon san's request, i've uploaded the KL trip pics! it's on ur left and you can view the album by clicking on the the photos. ya..but the pics very blur la..partly coz i resized it and partly coz it was originally already blur.err. haha. mo blur desu.

ya..she complained the last post was a depressing depiction of our trip coz of the passport expiry thingy. eh.. but it DID happened.. didn't it? so. it's now part of my trip's memory.. an impressionable one at that.

there's nothing in KL actually. no scenery also. wanted more to get my mind off things than anything else. yup..the pics were actually taken out of boredom...haha. half a day in KL is enough to bore you! and definitely me. heh. didn't shop alot also, which is good. hmm.

i thought it was pretty relaxing just to sit in the coach listening to my mp3 and looking at the moving images outside the window and when I get tired, just close my eyes and sleep... i love sleeping on moving vehicles like buses, cars. (excluding ferries)

had a nice lunch in alf's place today and met up with some of my oc colleagues. just chatting and pigging out, not forgetting a mega photo taking session. heh. didn't bring my cam so guess i'll wait patiently for owners to upload them.

mochi says: the heat today could dehydrate a camel!

No comments: