Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The blind leading the blind - zul

Change of P1 and P2 syllabus! yeah!
change textbook! reset worksheets!
reset spelling list! reset test papers!
reset....everything! wow!
put an untrained contract sensei in charge! wow!
this new guinea's partner ( a super good and experienced teacher) last day was last friday! leaving all the work to the guinea!
then came along this experienced but new to the school teacher whose 1st day was just 2 days ago.
The old guinea gotta assign work and "teach" this new guinea!

This old guinea is blur and tired now.

what an irony.. thought i'll have all the time in the world once school closes for holidays. like real lor. haven't had time to blog at all except post a few lyrics and pics here and there.

i spend even more time in school now.. from 9 to 5 or 6pm.. wait. before you aim your eggs at me, on normal school days, we're officially off at 1.30pm. of coz we stay back most of the time to do marking and CCA, other stuff. Now, I face the comp the whole day, preparing stuff for 2007. yess. my eyes are dying. have even stopped wearing my contacts to school.

on top of that, I'm also in charge of Civics and Moral Education Program, more commonly known as <好公民>...which seemed eons ago. yup..according to miss serin gabrielle lee aka maria, i'm in charge of something EONS ago.. so rude hor..I think I need to give her some lessons on CME! grrr.

sorry, I'm so pre-occupied in the day with school work that I can't seem to get it off my mind..even when i'm blogging lor. bad. bad. this is bad! holidays! where are u!

休み たい ね.. お休みなさい!(-_-)zzzzZzZzzz

mochi says: tomorrow's the day for release of PSLE results. hah. wonder if another scholar will emerge from my school!

No comments: