Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Vanity Affair!

The school booked the whole of PS GV hall 4 for us to watch a movie. We were kept in suspense till just before the show. guess the movie? Deh!! all of ur answers are wrong.. you'll never guess it............................... it was "The Tigger Movie". waahh.. anti-climax huh. we thought we would be watching like "Sinking of Japan" or "WTC" at least.. something updated. it really killed half of out enthusiasm lor. for 1, I dislike cartoons. for 2, the cartoon is so outdated. for 3, I don't like Winnie the pooh characters at all.

well, it's free and it's for team building. so please stop your self centred complaints 周老师!

had a great nap and woke up to meet bumming maria first before meeting up with the rest.

been having a great urge to cut my hair..short. but was busy and all.. finally. I happened to walk past Haru Scene at Far East Plaza and remembered my hair stylist, Kenji. Only went there once and thought he was not bad la..

for once I was super decisive. i went in and chopped off my goldi-locks.

tada! proof of my crime:

kirei desu ka? heh..quite satisfied with it la..feel cooler and fresher too. except that maria and the rest kept saying I look like my students now...-_-;

tired from meet-the-parents session. not many of my students' parents turned up.. only 8! haha...so the question is why am I still tired?! must be tired from sitting there too long doing nothing... tired from doing nothing! omg. don't envy me pls. heh.

oyasuminasai. (-_-)zzz


No comments: