Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF! crappy video and subway craze to share~

TGIF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34NkMfKAGxo - Pseudo NDP video. abit wu liao but i thought it was crappy kinda funny. heh

http://www.subway.com.sg - check out the nearest subway location to you now! grab a sub! yummy! why am I doing free ad for them again?! haha.. simply too in love with their subs.. I love their Spicy Italian sub.

Made a detour yesterday after shopping just to go J8 to buy subway.. the guy was surprised I ordered Spicy Italian coz he said no one really ordered it before. wahah. so I'm the first and I'll be the 2nd and probably the 3rd...so on. then today, after a boring 2007 Civics and Moral Ed talk at Chongfu Primary (in Yishun btw), supposed to alight at AMK but proceeded to Bishan instead to buy a sub then return back to AMK to take bus. the guy recognised me already..hah.. asked whether is it I haven't had enough of sub yesterday. My answer was..yess! of coz.. was tempted to buy 2 subs actually but afraid it would be too much..wished my stomach was expandable!

strictly speaking, it's not TGIF for me yet. there's P1 orientation in school tomorrow. I scratched my head coz I don't remember my P1 orientation at all.. I don't think it even existed lo or is it only my parents were orientated.. shira nai yo.

lucky kids. long day tomorrow. ganbatte to myself.

No comments: