Monday, November 13, 2006

a kawaii post~

Suddenly recalled the scene in my P1 class on Friday.

I played the movie "Beauty and The Beast" for them to watch and their reactions were so cute and amusing. They clapped and cheered when they saw how Gaston (bad guy, beauty's suitor) was beaten up by the animated candles, clock and teacups in beast's castle. haha. and when they showed beauty and beast kissing at the last part, they did their usual "eeeeeee.." and when the show ended with happily ever after kinds ending, they all did a sitting (coz i dun allow them to stand..haha) ovation and cheered in chorus.."yay...!"

kawaii! hehe.

Just now, I printed some cartoon character coloring sheets for them to color and they seemed to really enjoy it. projected some of the nicely colored ones for all to view and you should have seen the smirk on their faces.. super proud of their work. of coz, there're some who totally blushed when I complimented them on their coloring. cute!

One of them came up to me and told me that he enjoyed the coloring and thought it was very fun. kawaii!! ^_^

wahahah. okie la Miss Chew, don't get so easily pacified by their lies! As I mentioned previously in my blog, we often choose to be deceived. If it makes my day, why not?heh.

No comments: