Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a moment like this..some people wait a lifetime..~

finally...the long awaited moment has arrived.

break

break...

break....

for the holidays!

I want to .....

....watch lots of my tvb dramas, eat packs after packs of snow pea crisps, go off peak swimming, nua, slack, try out the GE detox, sleeeeep, satisfy every one of my food cravings, shoooop (subject to cash availability), chill out at TCC with my hazulnut frapp, lie in bed doing nothing enjoying my grapes, go to market with my mum and eat my fave roti prata, end my sunday night without sighing, eat subway all i want, get fat then swim then get fat then jog then get fat......

mochi says: am i in one of my sudden feel good mood again?! haha.. whatever..but think this time round it would last awhile!

happy holidayssss to all sensei! you all totally deserve the break ne..

No comments: