Sunday, November 05, 2006

a willing victim of lies

it's undeniable that my family can sing very well.wahahha. minus my okasan la.. she can't sing.

it was k-lunch day today and invited my dad along too! my treat ma..so everyone took the chance to sponge on me!!! hrmph. sighz..is there no genuine relationships around anymore...hah

besides my bro who occasionally sang exceptionally loudly when he can't reach all the high pitched parts for jay's songs (errr..actually any song), really gotta commend my dad and myself for singing so well. ahem. ya.. my dad sang all those uncle-fied hokkien songs which i get wrinkles just by listening to the intro of the song. but it was still quite fun! i mean gorging on bentos and singing at the same time.... what can be more fun than that right.

sunday is ending soon... i foresee a busy week ahead with results processing day, meet the parents day, p1 orientation, eve's wedding and what not. and I've just confirmed a trek on sunday with zhen! cool.. time to get some exercise for me.


mOchi says: The Prestige was really good! (phew..lucky didn't watch Covenant)

"We don't understand many things not because we can't figure it out. It's because we choose to be deceived."

No comments: