Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF.. subwaying my day thru.

going to watch The Prestige w zhe san and sharon san tonight.. yess.. TGIF!

gonna eat my subway which i've been always craving for. school food is really dam oily lor. I ate char kway tiao yesterday which left me guilt-strickened. nope. i didn't do anything about it.. went straight home and slept! haha. not much choices in school besides fried noodles or mixed veg rice. sian. when i saved enuff money, i might think of franchising subway and open one in hougang! yeah.

brought my p6 pupils to the comp lab just now and they were simply exhilarated. one malay boy closed his eyes, kissed his fingers and stretched out his hands as if thanking god...letting out a shout of "yess!!", which sounded as if he just scored a penalty shot in soccer after full time.

surprisingly how time flies when one is using the computer..was happy that I could steal that bit of time to revise some of my jap..ya! wanna aim to speak better than the tour guide on my coming trip! haha... like real..ganbatte!!

No comments: