Tuesday, May 01, 2007

选择性迷信

i never was a religious person..in application forms, i put myself as a Taoist but actually my parents are the ones who are taoists la..i just follow suit. i pray when they pray.. even though so, my parents are not pure taoist also.. they go to the temples to pray to four faced buddha, guan yin, sleeping buddha and da bo gong...hmm.. this is taoism? haha..i really don't know leh..i thought only pray to da bo gong.

anyways, i am religious for today la. wanted to go pray for better luck in career, love, happiness, wealth..everything basically. haha. just back from guanyin temple at bugis..crowded. got a 上上签 saying a golden rooster would bring me to the pot of gold..

oohh..rooster! could me one of my gal pals !! who who? 誰ですか?

gold would be good. but right now i just need a job la. and.... perhaps a trip.. which isn't really coming true. mochi ah mochi. can you focus on getting income first before thinking of play?! haiyo.

mochi says: selectively religious.. religious only when i need it. will all the gods and buddhas 保佑我? oops..haha.

无助的时候,人始终还是相信神灵的存在 的。。无神论只是空谈?

No comments: