Tuesday, May 22, 2007

meeting the fockers.~

it's meet the parents session today.. so starting work at only 1.30pm! yooohooo..

hope no parents come and look for me k.. especially samual's mother.. shucks.. she can go on for hours about her family issues and how great her son is AT HOME. in school is a different story k. wrong number for aunt agony.

can't really believe that my teaching stint is coming to a close. no more hearing of kids calling me zhou lao shi. haha.. not that i really miss it but it's really a different feeling like you're the guru to them and would be able to solve issues like, who took my eraser, and I lost my waterbottle.... blah.

getting ready my camera to take my farewell pics with them! will post my la bi xiao xing kid's pic soon! heehee... a cute little girl. no pics with my notorious p4s though. maybe i should dump them with stacks of work for the june holidays as their farewell gift. anyways, they really do need the practice.

fiddled around with the blog template and managed to change the title bar into a rainbow! keke. limited stuff to use since the pic must be paranoma length wise in order to look nice on the title bar.. oohh.. shall try to take a few paranoma shots during my upcoming trip.. then can try to put it on... heh.

okies...enough said. going to slack around abit.

mochi says: TO SAMUAL'S MUM: I dun want to see you..thank you.

No comments: