Monday, May 07, 2007

no more buffet-ING

hey! yes! hey! look here...yes you! that's right! tell you something!... i don't have lessons tomorrow..doing invigilation.. yeah..yeah... everybody...~ rock your body~

okie la..haha..just exaggerating abit but i do feel quite relieved. recently have been just mega printing revision sheets doing revision with my kids.. and that equals to endless marking. bad idea. but really saves alot of energy rather than me screaming and wailing in class with only half the class paying attention.

i wish i could prick my stomach with a needle..!! my bloated stomach feels horrible... feel like dying... after eating anything my stomach would bloat like mad..and we're not talking about eating buffet or what..just a bun or something would do the trick.

i think my stomach's gone already la.. can't eat too much when i'm hungry anymore.. instead gotta break up meals into smaller meals..

hate it! i wanna buffet.

No comments: