Thursday, May 03, 2007

my new baby..!

read an article on this thing called "yuppies flu".. the article was titled 累的人请举手.. i could almost feel my hands jerking right up...as well as i can imagine sharon san's arms up high n above mine...

bought a new mobile...a flip one! heh.. long enuff for me to speak comfortably into the handset.. no need to cup my hands over the phone anymore.. didn't intend to buy that model but that guy intro coz got promo and it's $0 with my trade in.... so... sugu ni katta ne.!

not bad la samsung phones..pretty easy to get use to.. more easily adpatable than that time when i switched from nokia to ericsson..






well, all along thought it's 2megapix..but it's actually only 1.3mp! nvm la..i got my digi cam. never contented, aren't we? wants the best and most functions out of a gadget.. when it's not really needed anyways.

going for an interview now.. ganbatte mochi! roll...roll...to your interview..

No comments: