Saturday, April 28, 2007

what is life...this is life..

me set up another blog..! haha..another attempt to blog in chinese. hopefully won't die a silent death like the last one...find the other one quite user-unfriendly la.. so..haha. RIP.


anyway, decided to keep the new one for postings on my trips..like a travelogue and pics blog.. aiya.. me really too eng2..haha.

it's the weekend.. finally. been too long..! sharon san just came and left..didn't do much actually, just ordered in mac's for supper and she had her free sapporo beer courtesy of my bro..so she's a happy woman now.

as for me, i had my mcWings... after which i just started strumming my guitar and she just sang along drowsily to the lousy songs i could play.. super limited selection lo.heh. slack but fun... too bad we're all tired and she left after awhile.
sometimes we work so hard that when we get to the weekends, we have so much to do but end up only making up for lost sleep. such a waste isn't it.
although i still maintain my stand that sleep is still a luxury.
mochi says: 能睡是福!

No comments: