Wednesday, May 30, 2007

photo craze attack~

oohh..i wanna get this digital photo frame! so cool..... can auto change pics... check out the specs!
http://www.photoframe.philips.com/SG/index.html

wondering how much is it.. bet must be pricy since it's pretty new.

went ikea with firuz today.. so happened he wanted to get stuff n i got my curtains..finally! but the width is slightly smaller than my window's width..but i got it coz it has some stripes running down the cloth rather than the plain beige one which i had thought of getting. yeah! can sleep late le! yoohoo.

he is officially my shi fu now coz he spent like 2 hours in the ikea cafe teaching me photoshop. irony when my own bro is an expert at it and i gotta get firuz to teach me. ha. asking my bro is = waiting for the pigs to fly.

anyway! learnt some cool editing techniques! so fun..fotoshop really can do alot but needs time to explore the functions la. so..i'll try and do a collage of my kids' pics and post it....when the time is ripe. keke.

mochi says: voice sounded so strange yet so familiar

No comments: