Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the day i lost my voice...and we won 2nd prize!

I lost my voice... could be coz of them===>>


*My p2 class..CL2.8.. talkative, mischievous, weird combination of kids.. all very "有性格"...say cheessseee! super thick skinned and not camera shy at all!*

I used to categorise my previous experiences of sore throats as losing voice... but today...is the ultimate.. i couldn't speak..and even if i force the voice out, they were inaudible to the human ear. my kids laughed at me (??!! WTH) ... "eh.. Zhou lao shi got no voice already lor... so don't talk la you all! hahahah..." the main point was the "hahaha". i felt comforted for a millisecond... then... (-_-ll).

spent $50 on a useless doc last night.. complained i had a sore throat and he refused to give me antibiotics.. only gave me lozenges..!! wah lau... i could have bought 2 bags with that money.... heartache T_T



anyway, i was fine till halfway during my lesson, i felt a striking pain while i was talking.....end of story.



well, wasn't really the end, gotta strain my voice again...garnering whatever's left of my voice to remind my P2 pupils not to be nervous about performing on stage and get them into their props. today's my class's turn to perform a short skit in the hall... haha..they were really excited when they wore the little feelers i made for them..they were suppose to be acting as the worm family la.. kawaii~



We won 2nd prize!!!! yippeee!



** yeah! we won the 2nd prize!!i made those feelers for them lo..ha..creative huh.heh**



** when i said funny shot, they did this immediately! haha..so cute**

** Mama worm receiving her prize**

all these will be memories when i leave SK.....

just back from doc and when he heard my voice (or rather no voice) , he whipped out his MC booklet and immediately gave me an MC for tomorrow.. told me it's occupational hazard of teaching.. my mum was beside me asking the doc if i can still go school... if cannot go, then how ah? she was kena scolded by the doc..haha..quite funny.. the doc told her, MC la..she got no voice how to teach huh?

yep..she forced me to go to school when i was in primary school when i had a fever of 39deg can... i was chased home by the teacher coz i looked retardedly sick.. wondering if my okasan is a sadist.

i'm seriously contemplating on going to school coz my p1 and p2 are having their revision tests tomorrow..and there's simply no other days i can push the tests to already... oh man! i'm sounding like an insane teacher... !!

cannot...i shall rest tomorrow...i shall.

No comments: