Wednesday, April 11, 2007

jurong birdpark

oh ya..gotta update on my trip to jurong birdpark.

going with students aint fun at all. seriously. gotta keep shoo-ing them to get moving like a shepherd shoo-ing the sheep... at least sheep makes lesser noise than SK pupils.

even the guide attached to my team were pissed with the kids.. many times blurting out angrily " if you don't want to listen, you can go up the bus now." ... or " so..do you want to speak? or you want to listen to me?" she said each of these 2 sentences at least twice during the short half hour guided tour.

then was the trip home in the bus where the kids started to try to be paparazzi and kept snapping candid shots of me... through out the 45 min journey. please la zhou laoshi...lemme take a pic.. please... told them 1 pic will cost $50. haha

anyway, they still managed to take horrendous shots of me glaring into the cam... haiz. imagine...runninng nose..drenched from the rain...tired and sleepy... and they still had to irritate me..

some famous guy said we'll enjoy at least 15min of fame in our life... this counted? (-_-ll)

No comments: