Monday, April 23, 2007

praying fervently..

mochi says: zzzzzz.. stuffing my face crazy..feel like eating potato wedges with cheese dip... cup walker pearl milk tea is oishii n cheap..only $1.30!
~~~~purple and green, the barney combination~~~~


saw my p2 sensei buddy on the verge of bursting into tears..could tell she was trying to control herself.. then she started crying.

reminded me of myself when i was 1 month into teaching my p2 class.. the only time i cried and vowed it would be the last. could totally understand how she felt.. she was just reliefing a p5 worst class for the sensei who's away for a course.. i really think banding according to mother tongue is senseless. tortorous system for those who get the worst classes...aka. watashi wa great example desu.. weathered the storms..been there and back and still there but won't be there very soon..heh.

didn't know how to comfort her but hope she's feeling better. it's a phase..a phase where you'll go into and get out knowing you shouldn't be doing such a job at all.

shucks..saw the P today and she wants to "drink kopi" with me..hate this type of PR thing..never liked interrogations..especially when i really feel like complaining but must put up a fake front infront of her..
been oral-ING today..tomorrow as well.. this week gonna be short i hope.. thurs and friday lessons suspended..yoohooooooo.

azuki mochi ni omedeto gozaimasu!! (^_^)v

received a couple of calls for interviews today..happy-ING! haiz..just saw some hopes in a distance, calling out to me.. but nothing's confirmed..but at least i'm getting something out from my hard work la...never sent so many resumes in my whole life leh.

神啊 救救我吧~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: