Sunday, April 15, 2007

without you...

............How do I Get through one night without you
If I had to live without you What kind of life would that be.......

went without internet and cable TV for 3 hours just now.. imagine my horror when i on my tv and saw "signal not found.. please contact 1633 if problem persists"..restarted and troubleshooted but still sama sama. the reason why i on my tv is coz i realised my internet was down..thought it was some usual problem with my modem..

after calling starhub, informed me that whole of hougang cable was down. ... AND they needed 1-2hours to fix it....AND i told them that my drama is starting at 8.45pm and it had better be up then lor..waited whole day just to watch it k....AND i told them to expediate.haha..expediate...my fave word in my call centre days.

so for that period of time, i left my comp on... my tv on..with a black screen showing the no signal message..hoping that the moment it's fixed i'll get to watch it immediately. i fiddled around with my mobile and started messaging to disturb people. sat on my sofa with the fan blowing furiously at me as i started counting sheep to when i'll get my cable back... bored. bored.

seriously, if you were to take away my tv and computer.. i wouldn't know what to do at home.

of coz my mum would tell me i have loads to do..like ironing, cleaning, washing...etc.. but i don't mean these lo.

Starhub should compensate me for the emotional trauma i went through during that boring, cold, lonely 3 hours..

No comments: