Wednesday, April 11, 2007

break and you pay for it...

i received a letter from school today..along with a thick stack of documents. potential hazardous stack of papers which could bond me for life... or i could choose to break it and pay $42,371.92 worth of liquidated damages. both not enticing at all.

all's not lost since i've not signed it yet.! yippeeeee... really glad this is just a contract job. serious... at least i've got a choice to pull out now. sad that none of the interviews i've went to has gotten back to me. i want an answer...a reply...a confirmation that i'm going to leave SK for sure. looking forward and praying for that day.

relax mochi... it's been barely a week after your interview.. patience is a virtue as quoted by my idol mr zulkifly. oohh..miss zul. sighz.

anyway, the day to go down n sign is this saturday.. so untimely and so rush...saw the date of receipt of the letter was 4/4 and SK only passed to me 11/4 today!! giving me only like 3 days to ponder over it...

a student's mum came and talk to me again...feel like telling her to go talk to her son instead.. i'm not the one who needs counselling. he dug his nose in front of me and wanted to rub the shit on me can?! a case of immediate check-in into IMH lor..!!

school's crazy.

been sick recently..down with flu and sore throat.. occupational hazard. been sleeping at 9pm everyday..woohooo.. but so sad..still some way off in beating my mama san...she sleeps at 7.30 everyday..

mochi says:::: come on everybody..wish moi luck.....luck luck..come...come into my arms.....L.U.C.K, why did you leave me..doshite...... come back into my arms....

No comments: