Thursday, April 12, 2007

that's it.. end of my sleepless sunday nights..

that's it. I just sent out the email and soon a resignation and i'll be free from the title of a zhou lao shi..... a momentus moment in the 25 years of my life where i experienced how it felt like to shuffle to and fro from heaven (any place away from school) and to hell (school).


Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:00:39 +0800 (CST)
From:
"shirley"
Add to Address Book
Subject:
Withdrawal from signing of TTA on 14/4/07
To:
Axl_Lim@vital.gov.sg

Hi,

I would like to inform that after much consideration, I've decided not to take up the NIE training scheduled for this July 07. Hence, I would not be attending the TTA coming Saturday 14 April 07.

On my end, I would inform my school about my resignation in due course.

Below are my details:
Name: Chew Shirley
NRIC: S8115279I

Please feel free to contact me @ 96936515 or via email if you have any queries. Thanks!

Regards,
Shirley Chew

it means in about 1 month's time... i'll be able to:

..........................jaywalk... wear sleeveless tops... wear scooped neck tees... go to hougang mall in my shorts and sloppy t-shirts and flip flops.... take part in superstar or singapore idol..... free from eating cheap but sick canteen food.... relax my facial muscles by smiling more instead of trying to put up a fierce look in front of the kiddos..... and perhaps miraculously, gain a few more years of life.............................

mochi says: it's friday.... the 13th tomorrow! TGIF! yayyyy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The rolex replica sale delivers the 3 key points that are promised in a rugged, sports luxury watch. It mixes ruggedness with class; is powered by a replica watches movement mechanism that can take adversities with a smiling face and quite a few value-added features. These three factors endorse its sports-luxury credentials and also cover some serious grounds based on these criteria. The case of the fake rolex sale is an even mix of retro and industrial features. It's influenced by the replica watches sale designs of the 70s while introducing a lot of playfulness with the boxy, tapered-out sides. Its replica watches uk appeal stays somewhere between deep and superficial. The sturdy built is replica watches sale crucial for the outdoors; it relieves you from staying tensed about damages if you accidentally bang your wrist to hard surfaces.