Sunday, April 15, 2007

FF-ING..no more regrett-ING

FireFox is fast!

many of my friends recommended me to use firefox as the net browser coz it's faster than IE.. didn't believe until i tried it..just downloaded it and it's super user friendly..hardly hangs like IE. plus, if you open more than one browser window, FF displays it within a single window with multiple tabs.. IE shows it as numerous tabs at the taskbar right at the bottom of our screen below our screen which slows down the comp.

yeah..heh.. highly recommend to everyone! you can download it by clicking on the left hand side FF advertisement..takes only a minute to download..

btw, just realised that junyi san didn't know that he could click on the slideshow pics i posted for MOF to see the food description... yep..just a kind reminder that you can just move your mouse over the pics to see what i've commented. if not hor, kinda waste my time typing lor.hahahah.

it's sunday!!! mo nichi yobi ... still got a lesson plan to do and thinking of how to embark on a revision program for my kids..

speaking of which.... sigh. after i sent the email to MOE on thursday night, my p4 kids suddenly behaved super well on friday... not all of coz..but a few were very much more enthusiastic during my lesson and their butt were stuck to their chairs for the whole lesson! amazing. haiya! did i make the correct decision, i asked myself...sigh. okie..natsuri..they were good for only 1 day la...don't be soft hearted!!

anyway, already asked around if anyone wants to be my guarantor for my bond if i were to sign on... and no one agreed. sharon san rejected me outright coz i was so determined to quit teaching then now suddenly want to sign on...haha.. 100% chance i'll break bond.. junyi san was nicer and agreed to be my guarantor for a cap of bond amount $10. ?!?!!? thanks for your kindness ah. so much confidence in me..

but i'm the type if i really sign, i'll be responsible for my own actions and will definitely tahan till my bond period is fulfilled.. won't be so stupid to pay MOE so much $ lor.. not worth la.

send more resumes!! ganbatte!

No comments: