Sunday, January 30, 2011

sky's detoxing

The rain got heavier through the night and it's still going strong. It's gloomy but I love how the air smells exceptionally fresh. The only thing that's ruining the serene ambience is the dong dong ciang CNY songs my otosan is blasting away. I think he's trying to prove that his stereo can outshine the sound of the rain. I HATE CNY songs.

With that, actually one of my 2011 resolutions is to cultivate more tolerance of my family members. It's not enough coz like my ototsan's annual cny songs craze still irritates me year after year. But I'll tell myself to breathe in and ren3 coz these are the little irks of life which you'll miss someday. Ironical life.

Anyways, just got off my lazy bum to clean the windows yesterday and now the sky decided to make them 'cleaner'. Great.

Well, I'm supposed to be attending ES's friend's nephews' (they are triplets!) bday celebration @ holland V and as everyone knows... Holland V is FAR for a HGian.

Was feeling all reluctant to get out and kiss the rain. At this moment of dilemma, ES saved me from the deadly kiss. He called and asked if I still felt like going and told me it's ok if I don't go. My answer was... YES. Can I? Okay, then I won't go ah. It's really okay right? Ya...the rain is so heavy and holland is so far. Ya lor.. your friend's nephews somemore, it's okay la. I thought you mind but if you don't then yay! BYE honey! Enjoy yourself.~!

ES replied confidently that he knew that I would gladly accept his invitation for me to stay home. I asked why.

"4 years... of coz I know la!" he said. Yep... he has probably had a taste of all the stunts I've pulled. E.g. I adopt qualities of a 宅女 pretty easily, with changes in mood and weather.

So here I am, back to my lazy chair with blogger. Been really addicted to America's next top model..and britain's NTM series... really crap but sometimes I need these junk to comfort my brain which is suffering from an overdose of MS office applications.




No comments: