Sunday, January 23, 2011

ootoya 大戸や @ Orchard Central Level 8

Sharon san recommended that the food here is not bad. Thought of trying it coz my dear ES brought me to a place for dinner which apparently has closed down in 313. WTH. So we hopped over to orchard central for dinner choices.

This place is popular judging from the queue but it's not for me since I'm more a noodle person and I like variety when it comes to jap food. This place serves mainly rice with their famous charcoal-grilled chicken or pork. There's no sushi, nabe or handrolls. :( The food is alright in my opinion and let's just say I will not trust sharon san again. Give me ichiban boshi anytime.


~ my charcoal grilled oyako don. which was alright only.~

~ ES's healthy salad which cost $8. The pic was taken before ES ate it. With that few pcs of vege and 2 pathetic sized chicken, I think I can do better.~

No comments: