Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mad for Garlic @ Suntec Level 1

22 Jan - gathering with Chean, Les and gang. It was fun night of good food and games late into the night. Les was raving about how good mad for garlic is and we decided to try it for ourselves.

Results was unanimous. Food was tasty, ambience and service was great as well. What more can one ask for right.


~ happy SK who FINALLY cut his hair and enjoying his lobster n fish roe pasta in cream sauce.~

~ my cream sauce scallop n mushroom pasta.~

~ ES's bacon arriabatta.Spicy though..ooo~

~ tiramisu for dessert. We concluded that it was coz of this garlic motif that caused our long wait for the dessert to be served.!~

~ ambience was nice and it's a nice chillout for any occasion.~

Realised I've been eating quite alot recently from the number of reviews I've written! dam. But I only blog about places I feel is worth blogging about. and with IP4, it's really more fun to take pictures as the quality is more pleasing to the eye than my previous e63 grainy cam.

No comments: