Monday, January 31, 2011

Not lucky at all

~ i decided to mosaic every single detail which might remotely suggest my location, my identity and to prevent being stalked by my crazy colleague furla.~

Received a huge package of goodies from HDB which I would be so darn excited if it was in normal situation. I would rather not have balloted in the first place if I knew that I'm so near to getting it and now I gotta give it up just like that.

I have this weird stubbornness that keeps mumbling to me... You are one of those few who got a queue number in your first try! like 1000 + pple balloted for 500 units and you got a number to select a flat. That's first timer luck that you should never let go. My ototo tried like more than 5 times and recently only managed to get a new BTO. And mine was under sale of balance flats = the flats are gonna be ready real soon. What's more, isn't it gonna be dam cool to be neighbours with putri and babu?? Grab the chance!

I hate this feeling. Life is as such. The more perfect it seemed, the less perfect the ending would be.

Yep. Accept it mochi. Get over it and move on.

No comments: