Saturday, January 15, 2011

暂别了。。but we'll be back!

12 Jan 2011. Farewells are never my forte. Before I can utter words like take care, keep in touch, I would have choked up and it's actually quite embarrassing. Already half a feet into the big "3" and I'm still shocked at how incompetent I am at controlling my emotions. Emo is me and so are my SMAB kakis.

Probably the strongest would be B who would usually be able to control till she see others cry. M, Ahmad and myself are comparable. I cry listening to a sad song, watching dramas, thinking about my grandma, life in general, how lucky I am, just merely thinking about saying goodbyes, thinking how my parents will look when they grow old, how much I'll miss them...

Frankly, with FB, MSN, emails, skype... it's kinda impossible to lose contact. Muri yo. I'm like msn chatting with A this very moment. So that illustrates my point.

We wish you all the best in your career A! In the meantime, our short term goal would be to plan a totally screaming Sex and the City trip to NY to visit you! Fingers crossed.

so yep... 4 months more. Till then, I shall embrace the ton of work ahead with gusto and courage.

No comments: