Saturday, January 22, 2011

on the first day of 2011

How I spent it. With a bunch of crazy peeps and the oh all mighty Wii. Thanks Ah Seng for the invite and the wonderful start to 2011, loads of laughter with friends that matter.

~ cheers furla.... to more crazy times ahead.~

~ sorry, my iphone cam not wide enough. attendance taken! click.~
~ looks like bali? lucky hermits..~

~ sarpino's n sparkling grape juice. cheers!~

~Lucky hermit~
Sidetrack abit... dug this pic out when clearing my phone camera roll.

It's as if my desk is not messy enough. My very friendly buddy colleagues conspired to spray confetti (using MY cans of confetti leftover from chean's hen's party.) all over my desk while I was away.

Totally merciless to shock diarrhea mochi on the last day of 2010 and amidst the 200 emails to clear, have to make time to clear the sticky shits.

The good out of this bad is that I feel loved n remembered. They must have missed me while I was in ZJJ. muacks.

Abit dated this pic but that's coz I just had time over the past weekend to clear up pics from my phone n categorise them proper.

The CNY songs are driving me crazy.


No comments: