Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Temporary loss of facial Muscular Activity

I'm grumpy when I lose my beauty sleep. Indeed, sleep makes me beautiful aesthetically and also enhances my inner beauty.

I had the " I'm busy, dun come and disturb." printed on my forehead today. My face was black. I think. Kind Kungfu panda wanted me to relax and give a smile. At the back of my busy mind, I wondered how to reconcile the 2 conflicting moods. Smile when I'm busy. Relax when I have been working until midnight for the past few days? Think I can only perform this stunt when I attain nirvana.

GRUMPY.. and still tired. Everyday I pray for 1 thing... to get H1N1. Then I can kena quarantined and sleep at home. Amen.

I'm glad I'm not one of those who yell vulgarities and sweep stuff off the desks when stressed. I mope silently and you probably won't notice I'm around. My brain is so busy that the only reaction I can manage is a blank or black face.

ahhh...I shall call it The Temporary Loss of Facial Muscular Activity.

Thanks Kungfu panda anyways. Nice try.

No comments: