Saturday, July 25, 2009

ION & NYDC @ Wheelock


Visited the new ION . It was an amazing new mall. They have a variety of shops, both mainstream and non-mainstream. Think you name it, they should have it.
As the new food restaurants are all flooded with curious peeps, me and jy decided to be boring and head to wheelock NYDC instead. It was a surprisingly nice dinner as the food was real yummy.
Mochi is really stuffing herself after her peak as you can see from my blog. Maybe was too deprived. Food is the meaning to my life.
~ Fowl Play. The batter is salty and oishii. never tasted something like this before. $7.50. Must-try!~

~ Those are dory fish fillet! One of the newbies in the meu..yep...rolled into cute little balls. the cream sauce was of the right creamy taste and consistency. thumbs up! I liked it so much that I koped 2 out of the 5 balls, and it wasn't even my order! ha~
More food posts coming up!

No comments: