Saturday, July 18, 2009

I need more novelty

made my way to Tampines1 yesterday. As expected, the novelty has dwindled and there's not much crowd, probably also because it was a weekday. Brought my mum to Uniqlo and it was to satisfy my own curiousity also to see if the range was any different from the HK uniqlo.

It was about the same. The stuff I saw in HK 3 months ago, I still see it in the store marked as "new arrival". I was prepared to spend some money there but frankly, the stuff there are really not that nice at closer look, some looking pretty cheapskate. Well, don't think I'll be back there for some time. I'll rather pop into This Fashion which has some interesting, quirky designs worth buying once in awhile.

Popped into Ikea as well to eat and buy some stuff. Shopping on a weekday is good and something which I have not indulge in in many months.

And oh, spent the remaining of my day doing up a mug for ES! Haven't pass it to him yet but I can post it up safely coz he doesn't read my blog. YA! why wouldn't you be interested in your gf or bf's blog? That's something I can never comprehend. He had a shortlived blog but I was a fan though the stuff he posted are very cheem and boring. But it's good in a sense coz at least I'm given all the space to write on anything I want about him.ha.

Check out my master piece! I'm surprised at my own creativity despite my crazy schedule !! woohooo! mochi rocks!


He mentioned that he needed a mug for his office use and REQUESTED for me to give him one. ^%*#%$*. Didn't take long though, but I was too engrossed in drawing it that I forgot to make space for the lips for drinking. Oops. hope he doesn't get poisoning. Used Uni-Ball paint pens which worked very well for me! Did a sketch on the mug before I started to be on the safe side coz I only bought that 1 and only mug.

Meantime, just caught Green day's "21 guns" on MTV channel. love this song.





No comments: