Friday, July 17, 2009

Survived, revived and refreshed.

I survived. It wasn't too horrendous but it was the preparatory work that was fatal.

Thanks to the incredible teamwork and for me, I hope I will not stare into an excel spreadsheet for a long long time. Preparing the interviewee lists for the assessors was a no brainer but TEDIOUS task.

Well, it's over and my big boss declared off day for us. yippppeee! I need it. CDD should close shop today.

Slept till 11am today. shiok. gonna spent some time with my okasan.

I need some ktv as well, play some bejeweled and finally meet ES before he finds a new girlfriend. ha

Oh oh...There was this day when I foresee that I will work past midnight. He actually ordered Macs to my office. Haha..so sweeeeeeeet! muacks.

As it always happens, it turned out to be quite a boohoo coz the macs guy called me and I told him I didn't order macs. When I queried, he quoted ES's name and his hp number. So...I thought he was the one who ordered and somehow coz maybe we gave 2 contact numbers when we ordered macs previously, he decided to call me instead.

So I sent the guy to call ES. 15 min later, he called back sounding frustrated and said he's in my office campus now and he couldn't get ES and wants me to go collect the food. I was like thinking, shit, now I gotta pay for something I didn't order. Only then when he said the food was paid for already, I realised that he could have ordered it for me. hahaha. yep. brain was slow coz it was like 9pm already and I've been working thru the nights for the last few weeks.

Called ES and finally picked up. He actually went jogging after he made the macs order. That was double happiness for me. He went JOGGING. omg. Love ES doubly more.

Going prawning tomorrow! yippppeeee.

yay...mochi survived this exact crazy work cycle for the 2nd time.

No 3rd round. I will ensure that.

No comments: