Saturday, July 25, 2009

2nd Mini SteamBoat @ Opp Novena Church

Ahmad is my steamboat kaki. I'm a sucker for steamboats. Tom Yum especially. But only for GOOD tom yum steamboats. The Parkway Parade Roxy Square steamboat has opened a branch at the row of eateries opposite Novena Church.

I was just waiting to satisfy my craving and at the same time met up with ahmad. So sad that babu and maria couldn't join.

We paid about $25 each. It's ex for steamboat actually coz I don't think we ordered alot. But we are at the age that we are willing to pay for quality coz we definitely can't stomach quantity anymore.

Must-orders: Shrimp Dumplings, Seafood Tofu, fish glue.

They have a variety of signature cooked dishes as well, though we did not order that. Great for big gatherings.

~ the art of scraping fish glue~
~ wooohooo....I swear they have the BEST tom yum steamboat. seriously, i've never found a place comparable so far.~

~ the chicken soup was good at this branch. better than the one at roxy I feel.~
Awaiting the next steamboat outing with the gals. Hopefully...soon!

No comments: