Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sushi Tei @ VivoCity Level 2

It is difficult to miss the snaking queue, especially during weekends. Call me ulu but I've never dined at Sushi Tei before. Wahaha. Okay, we have our ulu moments. It was a great meal I felt. Well, could be I have been deprived for the past few weeks or so having normal kopitiam food.

Okay, back to the food. It was YUM! We were not spared of the queueing either though it was a weekday night. At least, it was worth it when we saw the wide variety on the menu and the food was good.

~ Ebi Fry Sushi with crabmeat and roe. It was on some seafood promo menu.. A must-try!! ~ Salmon Mentai. Fresh and soft. Worth a try~

~ Ebi Tempura... Fried to perfection~

~ Gyuniku wrapped with Enoki. Not bad at all though ES complained that the gyuniku could be more tender.~
Overall, thumbs up dining experience.
Good food always brighten up my week.

No comments: