Saturday, July 11, 2009

Revamped Suki Sushi Menu @ Hougang Plaza Level 3

Sharon san's treat at Suki! Yep, decided to go to our fave suki since it was a long time since we met. And in my mind, I already had the items I usually order in my head. Boring but that's typical Suki stuff which I didn't mind.

To our surprise, they revamped the Suki Buffet Menu with more and pricier items! Price remains the same though at $21.99++. But I can tell you, it's really much worth the bucks.

~ Yasai Steamboat & Ebi Tempura. Both are new items! Not easy to find a buffet with ebi tempura on their buffet menu.~

~ Mentai Mussels! another yummy one. me and ES totally into Mentai stuff now...meaning cod roe...err..they use flame to slightly char the cod roe..taste super yummy lor.~

~ Asparagus Bacon and Enoki Bacon..both are newbies! Sharon san loved these.~
~ close up of the Yasai hotpot with Miso soup base~
I love Jap food! I'll be back Suki. Mata ne!
*Mochi Status: busy storing energy for the coming week.*

1 comment:

Ayu said...

I never ate at suki sushi before altho near my house! Next time must try!!!