Saturday, May 09, 2009

HK getaway 1 - 4 May

The short getaway was really short. It was fun though with all the shopping and eating, shopping and eating... We walked till our legs felt like they were somewhere else. Eating was normal due to the sad fact that our stomachs are not expandable. sigh. wished I could eat more! Took like 300 pics and didn't regret bringing my SLR along. Was hesitant coz it weighed a ton and our main aim was to shop!

Well, had a bit of quarantine commotion coz of the kiasee decision of an incapable leader. crazy. will never yield to the evil forces of stupid people. Frankly, just waiting for the time where I can expose the dumb deeds of the evil force...please grant me my wish!

Well, some of the better shots I took! Trigger happy mochi is happy-ING.


~ near St Paul's ruins at macau. Nice portuguese architecture.~

~ a wedding couple having their photoshoot. Perfect angle for my photo!~

~ Gotta thank Matt for her patience while waiting for me to take shots like this. I was virtually lying on the ground. haha only flaw is that woman's head on the trishaw!! I shall clone it away!~

~ the Macau Taipa Birdge when we were reaching macau. This shot was taken from the ferry. Lucky not much glass reflection.~


~ the beautiful Macau Taipa bridge has a really subtle nice curvature. ~

~ swine swine go away.. come again another day.. little children want to play~

~ at the busy night streets of Mong Kok~

~ this apple shop really caught my attention though I think the lightings in HK really waste a lot of electricity?~
gotta go prepare for potluck later! yipppee!

4 comments:

hoon said...

hihi cousin shirley...
how are you? looks like a really nice break for you... the pics are well taken.. for once thought that they are from postcards!! really good...
^^hoon

夏り said...

hey hoon jie jie..thanks for the compliments! i love taking pictures la.haha. I'm good..but very tired....piled with WORK n MORE WORK.. hope u doing better!!

夏り said...

I want to take pictures of ur pretty gal soon!! she can be my model!

hoon said...

Hii ...
working life is like that ... think positive... consider yourself lucky cos u still have a job!! = )
so far can see that u are able to do activities to relieve your stress..and pampering yourself where necessary.....freedom is key and enjoy while u can... ;)
i'm still the same... working day in day out.... no big ambition... the only happy and rewarding part is to see my gal growing up day by day... sound a bit boring but that is life i think... :)
Btw, i dont mind let Ashley to be your model but it is a challenge to capture her cos she dont really listen to instructions and she will get extremely excited when she sees the camera, then the next thing she will try all her means to grab your equipment..... thats why she has less pictures nowadays compared to her younger days..... ha ha ha
Take care gal and have a nice weekend.