Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nirvana moment

I picked up a copy of new paper amidst the stack of wan bao. It actually felt like Undefined Foreign Object to me. I've not given these UFOs attention for the past...months. Even lost count of how many months. MANY.

The weird thing is that I don't feel really disconnected with the world. I do my little things and do the usual things I do. Life goes on. I feel fine. The most impact I felt was how my colleagues stared at me dumbfounded for not being updated with the latest Geylang rojak posioning case. But I'm okay. Ego not busted a single weeny bit. Tell me more la. This is an easy way to make mochi conversation with me! heh.

I'm so dam busy at work. but better than no work I tell myself. who says public service is shake leg job ah. pls erase this horrible notion from your brain repository! a gazillion things to do with that pathetic 24hrs of time. crazy if i can finish lor.

That's why I got no time for UFO. YA! that's the reason why.

Caught Angels n Demons. Haven't been to the cinemas for 3 mths or so? Been watching movies but at the comfort of my home. I'm really bad at this kind of cheem cheem shows. I enjoyed the movie though. Plot was tight and the show kept me on the edge of my seat! Ewan was so handsome... which sadly, I only realised he was ewan at the end of the show. dam.

The most exciting part has to be the nirvana moment when ES retold the whole story to me.

Ahhh...so desu ka. Wakatta!

No comments: