Monday, May 25, 2009

good pests and bad pests.

Met up with putri and gang for dinner. It was nice catching up and it's been awhile since we last met. Ever since we scrapped the idea of buying each other birthday gifts coz we thought it's pretty meaningless just taking turns to receive shopping vouchers, it gave us lesser reason to meet up to pass each other birthday gifts. That's bad. So we agreed today.

We shall take turns to organise activities! Yep. For a large group, activities are more engaging whereas for just 2 pax, I usually don't mind a simple dinner or just hang out at a coffee joint.

Next up, JY shall organise a bowling session. YES! and me and putri shall plan badminton sessions at hg. heh. meet up and workout all at once. perfect combi.

JY. we are waiting k. ahem.

Speaking of which reminds me of an aqaintance, a good friend's friend, whom I'm totally disgusted with. Always active on facebook, posting various paragraph long statuses about herself and what she's been up with. Thinking she'll be savvy enough to help me contact some people whom she knows and I left a private message, a paragraph long message explaining my intentions with details of my request and also to invite her to the event. I left my contact number for her so that she can help me get in touch with those people I'm looking for and I'm VERY SURE she knows them.

Her reply was prompt but disappointing. "hey im not coming back at the time leh. paiseh hv to skip me". That's it. Can't be that she only read the 1st line and omitted totally from her sight, 5 other important lines of information.

So what if she's funny. This just proved me right about my initial gut feeling about her. The true colors of a self-centred soul and an attention seeker unveiled. eeeks. Less of such people on earth pls.

With that thought came another. An insane packed week ahead. It's difficult not to grumble about it even though I know that it'll zoom past...which is good in a way indicating that weekend is near.

Just praying hard that the irritant will lie low and not add fuel to fire. Pests are not allowed in mochi's world.

1 comment:

ayu said...

hey buddy whoo??
i have a feeling she is our mutual friend???? tell me in msn! haha