Thursday, May 14, 2009

ramblings from a tired mochi

I'll probably disappear into the atmosphere from Mon onwards. You might even get the chance to breathe in some of me.

You might not even recognise me if you meet me. I've got breakouts, painful sore gums from ulcers, flabby stomach coz not getting much exercise, dehydrated skin, a few nights of disturbed sleep, 1 night of insomnia, downing cups of caffeine in the day, eating loads of junk food for lunch, missing a few dinners.

Busy I might be, I've not lost the enthusiasm to do the stuff I want to do. I still look forward to doing them and I'm sure I'll eliminate them from my to-do list soon. like soon. I'm cancelling my vietnam trip and hopefully sharon san can pay me back.... *huff puff* and I wanna use the money to go somewhere else..china maybe, with rickson as the local guide. should be fun. I want it to be a totally photo taking trip, just me, my camera and breathtaking scenery surrounding me.

That's good i guess. Still maintaining bits of sanity and enjoying the little leisures in life.

Got a few bags recently, 1 was a gift to myself, the rest were with loves from my koibito and oppit buddy. Thanks to everyone for your wishes and thoughtful prezzies. arigatou gozaimasu!

No comments: