Sunday, May 17, 2009

manhatten fish market..superb service

ES brought me to Manhantten for an early bday celebration. There's this lobster set promo so it was like $40 for 2 lobster sets! yummmy. I really deserve a good meal as I'm so super dupa stressed up at work. Eating is the best way to destress! Come on and pile on those calories! I don't cAre. We got a nice seat overlooking Clarke Quay. It was a good meal with really good service from the staff. Lovely experience. Wasted that I didn't bring my camera along..sucky pics. Think I'm spoilt already. Will just keep cursing everytime I look at those grainy pics from hp. pardon me. sumimasen.




~ ES is my designated prawn, crayfish, lobster peeler. More like he can't tahan the way I jab, dig into and try to yank out the flesh of the poor lobster.~

~ couldn't resist the temptation of ordering the flaming prawns. The flaming sauce really made the prawns yummy. We licked every drop off the pan. haha~

No comments: