Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Thai Food @ 23 Purvis Street

Always exploring new places for lunch with my colleagues. Thanks to matt's private transport, we can go to further places for lunch. It was a crowded coffeeshop and greeted us was the pricking smell of tom yum soup and pineapple rice. Yum. I salivate at the thought of the sourish soup.

Maybe we were really hungry, we felt like ordering everything on the menu. In the end...we over ordered. The tom yum soup was too huge as we thought too highly of ourselves and ordered a large one. It was served in a HUGE bowl. Ah ma quickly distributed the soup and ingredients so that we would not waste the food. haha. smart move. Anyways, I like the food there. Tasty and reasonably priced. Good for large groups as there're a variety of dishes to share.

~ fried kangkong~
~ phat thai. My fave thai noodles...!~

~ I had craving for green curry...so we ordered~

~ mango salad which was a perfect appetiser as it made us more hungry...~

~ olive rice...yummy. I like olives in any form except the original black full form~

No comments: