Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pontini @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront

A high class fine dining place which I will not step into if on my own.. or with my friends. I love chomp chomp. Was a treat by boss and so there we were. Typical signs of fine dining... huge plates, little food, elaborate food decor and presentation. Definitely not for a hungry man. But it was interesting.

~ dessert sorbet.. Okay only...~

~ the warm cho cake was good. but think I can get similar standard at bakerzin at half the price~

~ king prawn linguine which didn't wow my colleague a bit.. she was expressionless when partaking her food.Tried it and it tasted worse than pasta cafe~

~ some pork fillet..the amazing thing is how they roll the pork into a swissroll and secure it in that shape. not very nice according to the person who ordered it. ~

~ Cod fillet with garlic air. yes, garlic AIR. The foamy stuff actually tasted like garlic. But I was quite put off coz it looked like stuff from my washing machine. The fish was okay..better than the pork according to my colleague.

1 comment:

AK said...

well..at least the warm chocolate cake was ok.