Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Simply irritating

Never understood why some people can be that uncivilised.

Donned in their elaborate ethnic costumes, they blast songs in their mother tongue from their mobiles. I was cooling down from my jog and was at the exercise corner trying to tone my flabby arms.

2 of them started behaving like monkeys, climbing onto and stood on the SEATS of the pull up station. I was totally pissed as the other 5 of them watched on, goaded them on and laughed at their monkeyfied stunts.

I walked over purposely and they left to perform another circus act at another station. As I sat on the seat which that monkey trampled on, she looked at me and I didn't hesitate to throw her a disgusted stare. I thought she looked guilty. She better.

It was lucky that I didn't let this bunch of monkeys distract me from completing my routine.

And they looked like they were almost 30. I simply couldn't connect such behaviour to their age.

No comments: