Tuesday, January 01, 2008

happy 2008 朋友

really feel like terminating my facebook account.. the notifications are flooding my hotmail account like parasites. anyway, i'm really sick of fluff friends and all..think my speedy has dieded already..haha.. reminds me of my tamagochi. short lived.

the facebook fever has subsided la..starting to get on my nerves. been ignoring every application ppl sent me.. I tried scrolling down my profile just now and the scroll was never ending. omg. gross! mochi san..be more discerning can...ppl add u also add..tsk tsk.

will probably still keep it for the sake of taking a break during work..throw a few sheep at ppl and super poke them when i'm free.....till the time my office firewall blocks it...which I believe will be pretty soon.

Happy 2008 my friends!!~~~~~

把所有的不爽留在2007。。。只许幸福,健康和快乐陪我们跨年喔!

No comments: