Sunday, December 30, 2007

geniushopaholically mochi

I can't help but exclaim .....you're a genius mochi!!!

started fidding with the template of my blog trying to add in some background image...and tada! starry starry background! okay okay....i admit that i did seek the help of google...but still, I did it all by myself.. *pat pat*.. might start making a collage of pics and try to put it up! when i'm freeee....heh

shopped half the day with babu on saturday...and it's impossible that there wasn't any conquest.. heh. caved in to the temptations of this niccee brown baggie!



felt unusually tired after all the walking and when i reached home, my back and feet was seriously aching. had to prop it up high for the blood to circulate... plus was the 1st day of my that thing.... totally KO. slept till 9pm and was awaken by my bro to watch "I am legend" which he downloaded... I like the show!!!

spent a lazy sunday with evil shit today watching runaway jury... i like john cusack..the downside was that the vcd had NO SUBTITLES.... being hopeless at catching dialogues..especially when it's in english, slightly soft, people speaking too fast or in long sentences, with even just a slight slang... that's it. found the storyline rather good after evil shit's explanation...abit late.haha. anyway, was bored during the movie so decided to paint OUR nails... yep..as requested by the victim, no faces should be attached to this pic..... granted!

1 comment:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Miss chew! It's time to update my blog address oh :P

Hey, My Hubby got his name changed lah! So now, Call me Mrs Kwok!