Friday, January 04, 2008

mochi's 2007...

been too busy updating on all the year end feasting and forgot all about reflecting on 2007. Important process to help us set new, essential and REALISTIC resolutions as well as a recap of the ups and downs of the past year... snif sniff.

Top of mOchi's 2007:

  1. SKPS teaching stint - Has to be on the top of my list man. The start of 2007 was a bang.... A feat for me an untrained teacher to take charge of 3 mother tongue classes. Those crazily tiring, noisy, hair pulling days in school with miss peh and mdm hu, venting our frustrations eating cheap, oily and boring in the canteen. Days when I felt I was the guru to all the little ones......haha. sweet bonding with some of the children and totally disowning some of the incorrigible ones.
  2. Grappling with what I wanna do in life - felt really directionless after quitting.. didn't know what I really wanted to do and badly just wanted to get out of teaching. bugged sharon san so much...thx tomodachi for putting up w my whining!
  3. Rejections - was a year of rejections... as in i rejected pple... gomen nasai. totally unintentional and unexpected. my fault that I couldn't handle stuff well.. hope i'm doing better now.
  4. fated to be garmen servant? - started all over in my current job in june. crossed...twisted..... bent...whatever... my fingers that my days of job hopping would end. seriously, who likes to job hop?! the only plus point is that i'm really quite a pro at drafting cover letters and resignation letters. ask me ask me!
  5. Turkey trip with sharon san!!! - Definitely 1 of the highs in 2007! great place, great company, great scenery... what more can I expect. heh. lousy food tho.
  6. Evil shit - evil and much talked about decision but I trust my intuition too much to give up this chance to happiness. love u evil shit!
  7. Mayday concert - as always, something I look forward to every year but also worried about not able to get ppl to go with me...hahaha.sollie lehlio buddy... but i'm sure u enjoyed urself!

mOchi resolves to.......

  • To exercise more,
  • strike 4D or Toto (never buy how to strike?!!! cheh) ,
  • eat more healthily,
  • brush up on my nihon go,
  • earn more $$, shop more (only if I am earning more..),
  • go holiday... aiming hokkaido or china or korea ....anywhereee
  • give my parents more $...... realised this chinese phrase is really true..钱不是万能的,但没有钱就万万不能喔。

Time to move on to 2008. 要相信。。。 明年会更好!!

No comments: